Can you believe she is already 8mths old....my where has the time gone. My little baby has 2 teeth budding at the bottom. She actuailly bit me the other day....twice. Babies are so amazing to me. I love watching her grow and notating the little things like when she started reaching for objects or when she started smiling. She says DaDa all day of course but Momma is one she reaches for when she is hungry, sleepy or upset and each time my heart melts. Having trouble getting her out of the bed with me. I try to blame Isaac because he watches the big screen tv in her room and naturally she cant sleep in there comfortably so I put her in our bed and he sleeps in her room. From time to time I put her in her own bed but when I lay down its like a part of me is missing. I toss and turn getting up every 30 minutes just to make sure she is breathing then eventually I give up, kick Isaac out, and put her in the bed with me. I am so pitiful but promise to start the transition no matter what the week after Labor Day.
She loves water and will play at bath time as long as I let her.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment